ATLAS TPMS sensors are the foundation of any tyre pressure monitoring system. Offering both standard and large bore options (on valve and internal options available), there is a sensor for every application that utilises pneumatic tyres. Monitor your tyres 24/7 to identify tyre performance and maximise fleet performance. A simple install on any tyre provides total tyre independence when making tyre decisions.
ATLAS wheel loss and hub temperature monitoring sensors provide an extra level of safety for vehicle health monitoring.
Capitalise on the benefits of TPMS today.
ATLAS Sensor Family
ATL2-PGTEH Standard Bore
ATL2-PGTEHL Large Bore
ATEX TPMS Sensors
ATLAS TPMS Sensors – Easy Installation!
No need to remove the tyre and take the machine/vehicle out of action for vital operating hours. This is particularly important in the OTR environment where several hours of downtime can be very expensive in lost operational revenue. The same can be said for commercial vehicles missing a vital delivery time slot.
Recommended for installation with ATL2-PGTEHL Industrial Large Bore Sensors
- The T-valves are suitable for use on all large bore (Earthmover), metal valves and standard metal commercial valves (Truck).
- The T- valve simply screws over the existing valve and forms an airtight seal.
- It works by allowing the pressure to be constantly monitored by the sensor (no need to draw the air and risk sealant blocking the valve) and allow any pressure adjustments to be made by the technician forcing air down the valve chamber.
- The sensor can sit permanently in the required position and regular inflations carried out via the other valve outlet. It’s a simple and an easy fit to undertake. The benefit being you never have to touch the sensor!
- T-valve is a low cost solution.
- Re-useable following tyre & valve change.
- Comes with two large bore metal caps.
- Reduce the need for pressure inspection.
- PPP…..Proactively Preventing Problems
ATLAS TPMS Sensors Across the Whole Fleet
Any tyre, any machine, any vehicle, any brand; total tyre independence across the whole fleet. Flexibility in TPMS can offer freedom of choice when negotiating tyre contracts. One TPMS solution for all tyres and for the management of all machines.
ATLAS TPMS Sensors – For Connected TPMS
TPMS sensors installed on a connected fleet provides a wealth of data to give insight into the fleet tyre performance and enable the user to make informed decisions in a timely fashion. In addition adding wheel loss & hub temperature sensors provides increased safety on-the-go.
Email and Mobile App notifications whenever there is an alert generated by the ATLAS System.